Camp OPAH: Pet Boarding for Dogs & Cats in White House, TN
When you board your dog and cat, you should feel secure knowing they're getting the best care. After all, leaving them behind is stressful enough; we know how much they mean to you! At Orchard Park Animal Hospital, we take pride in creating a relaxing, enjoyable environment for our visitors. All boarding guests receive personal attention from our dedicated kennel staff and always have a clean, comfortable place to sleep.
Treating pets like our very own family members lies at the foundation of our services. Boarding can be nerve-wracking, especially for first-time boarders. You can rest assured that we will go the extra mile to help your pet feel happy and secure.
Dog & Cat Boarding Amenities We Offer
The comfort of every guest is our ultimate goal. Therefore, we are happy to provide the following to create positive experiences for your dog and cat:
- Separate boarding areas for dogs and cats
- Medical boarding as needed for pets with acute or chronic conditions
- A special GI (gastrointestinal) diet to prevent stomach upset in nervous pets
- One-on-one attention and cuddle time from our staff members
- An outdoor, fenced-in yard for dogs to run around and stretch their legs
Additionally, we can provide text message updates and photos of your pets so you can see how they're doing. We miss our pets when we're away from them, too, and we want you to feel comfortable knowing yours are in good hands!
What You Can Bring from Home
If your pet is on a prescription diet, we strongly recommend that you bring their food from home. Medications must also be provided in their original containers and with clear instructions. Be sure to provide our staff with additional information to help them maintain a routine care schedule for your pet.
For your pet's health and safety, we do not recommend bringing blankets, soft toys or bedding from home. While items that smell of home can be comforting for pets, they can also get chewed up or even ingested by pets that are prone to anxiety when staying in strange places.
Dog & Cat Boarding Requirements
Cats and dogs must be up to date on their core vaccines and parasite prevention to board at our hospital. This is to ensure the safety of your pet, all other boarding guests, and our staff members.
- Up-to-date on their monthly parasite prevention (given within past 30 days) -or- negative intestinal parasite screening within past 30 days
- Up-to-date on their monthly parasite prevention (given within past 30 days).